PLC en SCADA engineer met Internationale ambitie!
Onze klant is internationaal actief en levert transporttechnische oplossingen voor uiteenlopende branches en is gespecialiseerd in complexe materiaalstroomsystemen voor logistieke activiteiten. Het bedrijf is wereldmarktleider voor cargo handling terminals.
Due to gaining new projects and system service contracts we have the need for a Electrical Controls Engineer. Who likes to work in a international setting.
This engineer will work mostly on big international projects together with the colleagues in the controls department in Scherfede .
These projects are new installation of cargo, industrial and carpark systems. There will be refurbishment projects as well.
Part time the person will be assigned to service projects in the Benelux.
The person will work on different locations: project location and Den Bosch. For department meetings you will travel to Scherfede (Germany) 3 hours away for Den Bosch.
· PLC programming (preferred Siemens S7 300/400 and 1500 TIA Portal)
· Structured Software Design for standard and safety program
· Configuration and programming of servo motor drive systems (preferred Siemens, SEW, Lenze)
· PLC host interface programming via TCP/IP (Order and Visualization systems)
· Design, development and programming of machine visualization (preferred WinCCflex and TIA Portal V13)
· Commissioning onSite
· Documentation and training
· Master or Bachelor in Electrical Engineering/Automation
· Practical Experience in PLC Design, Development and programming in Siemens S7 and TIA Portal
· Practical Experience in Visualization Design, Development and programming in Siemens WinCCflex and TIA Portal
· Comprehensive knowledge of hardware components (PLC, I/O, decentralized components, sensors) and F-PLC/F-programming
· Good knowledge in fieldbus systems as profibus, profinet and others
· Application knowledge in PLC based Ethernet communication (hard and software) with host systems and PLC to PLC communication
· Experience with servo motor drive systems (Siemens, SEW. Lenze) and positioning systems in heavy machines (asynchronous servo drive positioning)
· Willingness to travel World wide
· English fluent
· Analytic skills, personal initiative, team-oriented, result-oriented working