CTN Group BV, with his brand ControlTalent.Net (CTN) respects the privacy of the visitors of its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automatic processing of personal data. Therefore, due to full transparency with our customers, we have formulated and implemented a policy in relation to these processing, its purpose and the opportunities for those involved to be able to make the rights as good as possible. Exercise.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Authority personal data: Https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1-Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter referred to as “the website”): www.controltalent.net
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as: “The Administrator”): CTN Group BV, established in Westzijde 188B, 1506EKZaandam, Netherlands, Kvk Number:
Article 2-access to the website
- Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website as well as the data and information provided thereon for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular do not use it for unsolicited Electronic offers.
Article 3-Website content
- All brands, images, texts, commentaries, illustrations, (animation) images, video footage, sounds, as well as all the technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all the components on this Site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of the whole or only part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the controller, shall be strictly Prohibited. If the administrator does not take immediate action against any infringement, it cannot be construed as tacit consent or the right to refrain from prosecution.
Article 4-Website management
- For the proper management of the website the administrator can at any time:
- Suspend, suspend or restrict access to a particular category of visitors to all or part of the website
- Remove any information that may interfere with the functioning of the website or violate national or international law or violate internet etiquette
- Temporarily make the website unavailable in order to be able to perform updates
- In no event shall the administrator be responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, so that the website or any of its functionalities is not accessible.The way you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, among others, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the information you consult on the Internet.
- The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings that are conducted against you:
- Because of the use of the website or services accessible via internet
- The administrator is not responsible for any damage you incur, or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
- If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover all damages he suffers as a result and will continue to suffer.
Article 6-Data collection
- Your data is collected by CTN Group BV. Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; It is considered to be identifiable as a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a Identifier such as a name, an identification number, location information, an online Identifier Or one or more elements that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- The personal information collected on the website is primarily used by the administrator to maintain relationships with you as a customer or as an applicant.
Article 7-Your rights with respect to your data
- Pursuant to article 13 (2) (b) GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or request for deleting of his personal data or limitation of the processing, and the right to object to the processing and the right to data transfer. You can exercise these rights by contacting us via Lex.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you have signed your signature and quoting the address to which you may be contacted. Within 1 month of the request submitted, you will receive an answer to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8-Processing of personal data
- In the event of any violation of any laws or regulations which the visitor is suspected of and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, they shall be provided to them following an explicit and motivated request from that Authorities, after which such personal data therefore no longer be covered by the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
- If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the person responsible will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of the data request.
- If you encounter any personal data during the website’s visit, you should refrain from collecting it or any other unauthorized use as well as any act that infringes the privacy of that Person(s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10-Storage period data
- The information collected by the website administrator is used and kept for the duration as determined by law.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each type of control, we invite you to consult the following link: Https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12-visual material and products offered
- No rights can be derived from the visual material that belongs to the products offered on the website.
Article 13-Applicable law
- These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The Court of the place of residence/place of business of the Administrator shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any disputes concerning these conditions, except where a legal exception applies.
- For questions, product information or information about the website itself, you can focus on: Marc Spijker, email@example.com.