Bring the Dutch Infrastructure on a higher level.
Our customer is a technical service provider that engineers, build and maintenance the electrical and control systems of public infrastructure for some famous bridges, locks, tunnels and other traffic systems. The CSW (Contract Specific Work) team is responsible for all projects arising from maintenance contracts and relationships.
As an Application Engineer you do not have a shortage of variety. You end up in a large-scale healthcare where innovation is the priority list. You are involved in the entire life cycle of software development (SCADA, DCS Systems); from design and programming to testing and setting up on site. Sometimes an abstract specification of the client is ready. Sometimes not. The task for you in both cases is that the installation will do what the customer wants.
Your work consists of:
• The retrieval and drafting of specifications.
• Independent design, development, testing, commissioning (NL) and documenting.
• Attending project meetings.
• Thinking about and issuing influence proposals.
• Act as the point of reference regarding SCADA within the project team and the organization.
For this challenging position we are looking for a candidate who:
• In case of a completed bachelor degree (eg Electrical Engineering or Industrial Automation)
• Shortly 3 to 5 years working with the development of application software
• Has in-depth knowledge of SCADA and PLC systems (Siemens, ABB). Has knowledge of design work at ABB800xA, ABB Sattline, Siemens S7
• Has knowledge of virtualisation of XP / Wizcon
• Experience in a project environment ensures that you can come along in our project organization structure
• Resides in province North-Holland, or willing to move this province in The Netherlands
• Speaks and writes the Dutch or the African and English language
• Available for a full-time employment
• Do you recognize yourself in the following competences: good analytical skills, creative, knowledge divider, problem solver, team player and decisive
Vacancy number: O170049